This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
Experience and Education
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Education, Human Resources, Public Administration or related field preferred and one (1) year of related work experience in field of assignment or two years advanced medical front office experience with expert knowledge of Epic Cadence, Prelude or Ambulatory EpicCare functionality. High school diploma or equivalent and four years advanced medical front office experience with expert knowledge of Epic Cadence, Prelude or Ambulatory EpicCare applications.
Epic Proficiency or Certification in one related Epic application or can be completed within 1 year of hire.
1. Develop and implement training programs for Epic applications and other system applications.
2. Develop and maintain a training schedule for new hires and refresher trainings for existing staff.
3. Designs, creates and maintains all training materials. Determine the type of curriculum delivery (instructor led, e-learning, tip sheet, etc.). Develop and monitor evaluation and assessment tools for all online and instructor led training.
4. Provides training for new and existing staff.
5. Coordinates post-live training for updates, new hires, roll-outs and optimizations.
6. Coordinate the Epic Super User program.
7. Conducts testing and maintenance of the Epic training environments. Tests new Epic functionality and changes to ensure the integrity of the build using other Epic environments.
8. Schedules and maintains the training rooms, workstations, printers, scanners and other equipment needed for classroom training.
9. Stays abreast of changes/updates for assigned ambulatory Epic applications.
10. Stays abreast of changes/updates for assigned ambulatory Epic applications.
11. Assists employees in trouble shooting Epic application errors and provide resolution and/or escalation.
12. Contributes Epic training information for organizational projects when requested.
13. Assists in the development of new process and/or best practice workflows from new Epic functionality or system changes. Create workflow mapping.
14.Develops and implements the training program for Prelude, Cadence and front-end Epic-Care Ambulatory functionality.
15.Provides training for new staff.
16.Coordinates the testing and maintenance of the Epic training environments.
17.Train additional classroom trainers from within the organization to assist with end-user training.
18.Communicate schedule and training registration to department managers **Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.